Internet on the Road – Part 4
September 12 2010 | andy
Apple iPad – it’s great for travellers
The recently released Apple iPad is a user-friendly computer-like device that offers many benefits for RV owners. Learn what an iPad can do for you.
Here’s some benefits:
- You can use it at a Wifi Hostspot or with the 3G Model you can get the Internet anywhere you have mobile signal.
- iPad data plans are very competitive with prepaid & post paid plans available.
- You have most of the functionality you could need on the road such as email, web browsing, mobile banking, Facebook, radio, music, videos, e-books, you can edit work documents and even play games.
- With a camera connection kit you can browse and backup photos from your digital camera.
- It’s easy to use, very reliable, has great features and it’s cheaper to buy than most laptops.
To learn more, check out these articles that review the most popular options to get online when travelling.
- Internet on the Road – Part 1: Search for important information and stay in–touch with family, friends or work
- Internet on the Road – Part 2: Wireless Anywhere 3G Internet (Dongle or Router)
- Internet on the Road – Part 3: WiFi Hotspots are good value when you’re in town
- Internet on the Road – Part 5: Smartphones are cleverer than ever
- Internet on the Road – Part 6: Internet Cafes provide low cost access when you’re near populations
- Internet on the Road – Part 7: Satellite access is for the serious outback traveller