Jayco Adelaide Repair and Service Consent Terms and Conditions
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, You are entitled:
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods or
Terms and Conditions
1. In this Agreement the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
a. The ‘repairer’ means the business (named overleaf) its licensees, workshop, employees, servants, agents, and representatives
b. The ‘RV’ means any item presented by the customer, to the repairer that the repairer accepts to diagnose and repair.
c. ‘Defect’ means a faulty part or repair process which does not meet acceptable trade standards or fails to comply with the
2. I authorise, Jayco Adelaide to use industry acknowledge set of skills and/or industries best practice to undertake appropriate testing (where applicable) to diagnose any faults listed on the Repair Order in the repair/service of my RV. I have been informed where diagnosis work is not covered by RV warranty (unless the work is covered by a new Jayco warranty or terms in an extended warranty), I accept that I am liable for payment prior to delivery in all other instances.
3. In authorising repairs/service and payment, I understand that Jayco Adelaide will investigate obvious potential faults through a systematic fault diagnosis and use industry acknowledge set of skills and/or industries best practice (where applicable) and expertise to determine the most appropriate method of identifying rectification work required.
4. I have asked Jayco Adelaide to contact me at a minimum of 3 hourly intervals during
5. In such
6. I accept that in the event that I have requested Jayco Adelaide use any parts that I supplied or such otherwise directed Jayco Adelaide to use, I shall not hold Jayco Adelaide responsible for the performance or reliability of any such substandard, second-hand or unfit parts.
7. Once the repair/service is completed and I have been notified that payment is due failure to pay for the repairs described in the repair order within two working days will result in storage charges of:
a. Twenty dollars per day where the vehicle is kept in closed storage
b. Towing can be organised at customers expense $50 per 20km
c. However, storage fees may be waived if other arrangements for payment are acceptable to both parties.
8. I will not hold Jayco Adelaide responsible for any defects that could not be detected within the scope of the authorised repairs/service.
9. If I refuse to undertake any described services and/or parts recommended by Jayco Adelaide, Jayco Adelaide liability is limited to the repairs authorised and approved and shall not extend to further un-related problems that occur after this repair.
10. I authorise Jayco Adelaide to turn off or cover any recording devices as required by Jayco Adelaide’s own policies or as required under Australian Privacy Principles.
11. I declare that I have advised Jayco Adelaide of the RV current registration status and accept full responsibility for any fines penalties or fees associated with them acting on the reliance of that advice whilst my vehicle is in their possession.
12. I acknowledge that the repairer is not liable for any loss of earnings or damage whatsoever incurred by me in completing my requested repairs/service (where delays are experienced for reasons outside their control). These include during diagnosis time, parts supply or other factors which may delay their normal business activities.
14. I acknowledge that Jayco Adelaide shall not be responsible for any data lost after being in the possession of Jayco Adelaide on media accessories or computers in the RV.
15. Sub-let work authority, I authorise Jayco Adelaide to use
Join the RV Life Club
Join over 30,000 other South Australians by becoming a member of the RV Life Club and receive our monthly caravan news and lifestyle e-magazine as well as discounts at SA outdoor leisure businesses.